Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels-NEW!!!

Old 01-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
07nctaco is on a distinguished road
07nctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ivan Stewart wheels-GONE!!!-returned

Wheels are no longer for sale- been returned!!I have a brand new set of Ivan Stewart TRD wheels still in the box and never mounted. I paid about $820 shipped to the door but will negotiate. I bought these because my stock sport wheels have some clearcoat issues but I need to spend the money on other things for the truck right now. I will trade plus some cash for the following: 5100 billys(front), spidertrax spacers, short box bed cover, 30x9.50x15-AT-for my 1st gen 4runner or some 285/75/17 at tires for my Taco.Here are a few pics . Thanks Wheels are 16x8 and I believe 5in backspacing,some one correct me if im wrongAttachment 20197

Attachment 20198
Attached Thumbnails
FS TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels-NEW!!!-063.jpg  
Old 01-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #3
Just a correction on my Ivans, they are 4.5in backspacing and yes the stock sport are 5.5. There is someone on here running these and have no rubbing issues with the 285's
Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 AM   #5
Cool, I am talking with the dealer now about returning them but I would rather give someone on here a good deal or trade on the items I need!!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #8
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 01-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
replied!!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
Sent them back to dealer(rusty wallace toyota) says he will have to let me know about my refund amount I would think I am due the whole amount!!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #11
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Demand the full refund and site your clear coat issues.

At least thats what i would do, just dont be a complete ass about it. You always get more with a little honey.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #12
The clearcoat issues are with my stock sport wheels that I still have. The Ivans had a couple of issues as well, I had to return 2 because of scratches and some residue but even the other two had some swirl marks and other minor finish issues. I was going to just deal with it but the more i thought about it($820) I decided I just wasnt happy with them. Whats up with Toyota and there wheels!!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07nctaco View Post
The clearcoat issues are with my stock sport wheels that I still have. The Ivans had a couple of issues as well, I had to return 2 because of scratches and some residue but even the other two had some swirl marks and other minor finish issues. I was going to just deal with it but the more i thought about it($820) I decided I just wasnt happy with them. Whats up with Toyota and there wheels!!
so the wheels you were trying to sell us had some issues??? you didnt state that in your origanal post. now that you gave them back to the dealer you state they were fucked up.THATS A DICK MOVE!!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #14
Nah, nothing like that at all I just removed the other two from the box and realized the issue some of the issues only show in sunlight!! I wouldnt have posted it if I was trying to hide it, I dont do people like that!!
If you would read the post I returned the 2 that were damaged and got replacements, the seller said those swirls or buff markings were normal on the clearcoated wheels.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #15
ynot5903 is on a distinguished road
Army: Grunt
Name: Ynot
ynot5903's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels

Are the wheels still for sale?
Old 12-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #16
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
This ad is almost 2 years old. Check the date above the sellers/posters userid.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #17
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
God I swear I don't know how some of you guys made it through life....

Old 12-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #18
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Relax. Not everybody is message board savvy. At least he knew how to use the search function.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #19
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
God I swear I don't know how some of you guys made it through life....

LMAO..

noob mistake..
Old 12-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #20
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Relax. Not everybody is message board savvy. At least he knew how to use the search function.

Any normal person with a brain who can think logically to themselves to use the Search function should also be able to read numbers and dates on a thread. It's not like they're in some mixed binary computer code or something....