1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ccbokc, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Oct 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    ccbokc

ccbokc [OP] Member

Member:
    Oklahoma City
    Vehicle:
    05 DC PreRunner
    Up for sale is my one of a kind 2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 2WD PreRunner. I am the 3rd owner of this beautiful truck. 96,800 miles. This truck has always been babied and never driven hard. I have never used it to tow anything and I have never hauled anything heavier than a mattress in the bed. The maintanence has always been performed on a routine basis, and I have never had a single problem with the truck. The exterior of the truck is in very good condition with normal wear for a 2005 (i.e. a few rock chips here and there but nothing major), and the interior is in outstanding condition with no rips or tears. The front seats have been protected by Toyota TRD Sport seat covers since I bought the car. I have tried to make this Tacoma tastefully different from any other that you will see out there. Below is a list of the options on this truck along with some things that I have done to make it one of a kind:

Options include:
    2WD PreRunner
    TRD Sport Package
    SR5
    Power windows, locks
    Cruise Control
    Sliding rear window
    Window tint all around (except for front windshield)
    Keyless entry
    6 Disc CD changer
    Steering wheel audio controls
    Towing Package
    Toyota TRD Sport front seat covers
    Blacked out emblems all the way around
    Red Toyota grille emblem
    Black "nerf" bars
    Aftermarket black TRD bed decals
    Powdercoated gunmetal grey 17" TRD rims with custom FJ Cruiser center caps
    General Grabber AT2 All Terrain tires (less than 6k miles on them)
    "TRD" 3rd brake light decal cover

This is a fantatic truck that will be dependable for many, many years to come. I am willing to deliver the truck within a reasonable distance or assist with shipping arrangements. Having trouble uploading pics in the post, but can email more upon request. Please feel free to call/text (405) 471-9412 at anytime with any questions or offers. Asking $14,995 OBO.

image.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top