Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner

Old 10-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
ccbokc is on a distinguished road
ccbokc's Tacoma Gallery
2005 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner

Up for sale is my one of a kind 2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 2WD PreRunner. I am the 3rd owner of this beautiful truck. 96,800 miles. This truck has always been babied and never driven hard. I have never used it to tow anything and I have never hauled anything heavier than a mattress in the bed. The maintanence has always been performed on a routine basis, and I have never had a single problem with the truck. The exterior of the truck is in very good condition with normal wear for a 2005 (i.e. a few rock chips here and there but nothing major), and the interior is in outstanding condition with no rips or tears. The front seats have been protected by Toyota TRD Sport seat covers since I bought the car. I have tried to make this Tacoma tastefully different from any other that you will see out there. Below is a list of the options on this truck along with some things that I have done to make it one of a kind:

Options include:
2WD PreRunner
TRD Sport Package
SR5
Power windows, locks
Cruise Control
Sliding rear window
Window tint all around (except for front windshield)
Keyless entry
6 Disc CD changer
Steering wheel audio controls
Towing Package
Toyota TRD Sport front seat covers
Blacked out emblems all the way around
Red Toyota grille emblem
Black "nerf" bars
Aftermarket black TRD bed decals
Powdercoated gunmetal grey 17" TRD rims with custom FJ Cruiser center caps
General Grabber AT2 All Terrain tires (less than 6k miles on them)
"TRD" 3rd brake light decal cover

This is a fantatic truck that will be dependable for many, many years to come. I am willing to deliver the truck within a reasonable distance or assist with shipping arrangements. Having trouble uploading pics in the post, but can email more upon request. Please feel free to call/text (405) 471-9412 at anytime with any questions or offers. Asking $14,995 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails
2005 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner-image.jpg