Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Daystar 1.25" Top Plate Spacer Kit w/ Top Coil Plates and Studs

Old 01-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Daystar 1.25" Top Plate Spacer Kit w/ Top Coil Plates and Studs

For Sale: Daystar 1.25" Top Plate Spacer kit and 2 Toyota factory top plates with longer studs already installed.

SOLD

I ran these for two weeks and the spacers are basically brand new. The top plates have 16,000 miles on them and are in great condition. I am asking $45 shipped. The top plates alone are almost $50 bucks each. I also have instructions to go with the kit as well. See below for pictures.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
how are the threads on the studs???
Old 01-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 01-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
how come you only ran them a couple weeks? any pictures with them installed?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
how come you only ran them a couple weeks? any pictures with them installed?
Good question, I installed them about the same time that the 5100s had just come out and became really popular. I did not know much about Tacomas at the time and after installing them I read a lot of great things about the 5100s so I decided to take them out and install the 5100s set on 0.87. The spacers did stiffen the ride and that did not bother me. I switched to the 5100s because I wanted something that would ultimately be more functional.

With these installed overall lift was about 1.75" if I recall correctly. I am sorry but I don't have a picture with them installed on my truck. But here are a few pictures of the truck that motivated me to buy the DayStar spacers. This truck belongs to a member on Tundra Solutions and he is running the 1.25 spacer with 265/75/16 tires.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
thanks. I just put some 70 series on last month. I will do a bit of searching and see if they will fit the bill for me.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #11
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
well ok then. guess i dont need to do that research now
Old 01-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #13
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
im not gonna be able to sleep tonight.