Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Cheap Project Toyota 4X4

Old 01-20-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
WTB: Cheap Project Toyota 4X4

Will consider anything and everything. If it's a Toyota and a 4X4 me and my buddy are interested. Looking for a light project that will serve as a light off-roader/trail/expedition/camp vehicle. Would love a 22RE and a manual. 1st gen 4runners, pre-tacos with caps, dolphins, fj-series, you name it. He's on a budget but willing to do body work and leave mechanical stuff to me. Preferably decent runner with no rust and under $3k. Let me know if you or a friend have something or even if you see something on craigslist or ebay.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine, found on the GA TTORA board. The reserve on this one is $1,000.

More details: http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=121931
Old 01-20-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
350Tacozilla is selling about 5 or 6 toyota project trucks... PM him...
Old 01-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
You should look for a truck with a solid front axle pre 85 4runners and pickups.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
I spoke with Marc M today and learned about his pretty sweet '90 4Runner. Plus he's just down the road from me. Thanks for the leads. I am excited to help my friend get into the world of Toyota 4X4s and appreciate any guidance and help I can get!