1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Set of (5) FJ Cruiser Alloy Wheels + Tires

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by fasn8dave, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Jan 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM
    fasn8dave

fasn8dave [OP] Hey guys watch THIS!

Member:
    Lewisville, NC
    Vehicle:
    06 DC 4x4
    3" Suspension Lift Custom Wheels 265 / 75 / 16 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires (32") Hard Bed Cover Front Bull Bar / Skid Plate Tinted Glass Header Mount GPS Billet Grille
    17" alloy wheels. The spare has never touched the ground. The set of 4 have about 35K on them and have been rotated every 5000 miles. They have some life left in them, but are by no means new.

**EDIT** - I did some more forum surfing and I was overpriced. I am now asking $100 if you buy ONE (I'm selling them separate ONLY if there's enough interest) or $400 for the set of 5. Price is FIRM.

Buyer pays shipping and handling.

I'm near Winston Salem, NC so hopefully there's someone near me that can pick these up. The tires are Dunlop 265 / 70 / 17's. Here's some pics.

Please PM if interested. Please also go easy on me and save the flaming for another thread, LOL

==========================================

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jan 20, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    fasn8dave

fasn8dave [OP] Hey guys watch THIS!

Member:
    Lewisville, NC
    Vehicle:
    06 DC 4x4
    3" Suspension Lift Custom Wheels 265 / 75 / 16 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires (32") Hard Bed Cover Front Bull Bar / Skid Plate Tinted Glass Header Mount GPS Billet Grille
    so far there are two people interested in buying a single wheel. 3 more and I'll split the set.

Thanks to all that have PM'd me thus far!

Products Discussed in

To Top