Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Warm Seats DIY Heat Seater Kit

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Warm Seats DIY Heat Seater Kit

I have one UNUSED seat heater kit from http://www.warmseats.com
Its the one thats currently selling on their website for $79.95

Asking $60 locally or $70 shipped. I'm located in San Clemente, CA (south OC)

Old 01-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
rkdiddy is on a distinguished road

rkdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seniór taco View Post
Why do u need seat heaters in so cal
I think it is one of those things you have to have to understand why you need them.

I have them in both my driver and passenger seat and love them. It's nice in the morning or when you have a sore back etc.

Old 01-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
do they work with cloth seats?

Old 01-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
do they work with cloth seats?
yea I have them installed in both my drivers and passenger cloth seats - i followed a writeup that I found on this site actually and it took about an hour per seat

rkdiddy - I agree with you on that one - feels great in the morning driving to school and work and soothing after a hard days work!

Old 01-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #6
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my heated seats in the magnum and 4runner. I may be in contact.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:34 AM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I love the heated seats when my back hurts... have them in the wifey's truck... soooo nice.....

Old 01-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I love the heated seats when my back hurts... have them in the wifey's truck... soooo nice.....
agreed - thats probably the #1 reason that I use them!

Old 01-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
Did RoyB buy this or is it still for sale? Thanks. Bill

Old 01-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrigum View Post
Did RoyB buy this or is it still for sale? Thanks. Bill
still for sale

Old 06-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
If you used the same install thread I found, it says to remove both seats, remove the cloth, install heat kit, then re install cloth and re install the seats. Is that what you did?

How it the quality of heat compared to cars with factory heated seats? I definitely need to do this before winter gets here.

Thanks

Closed Thread