LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lots of Stuff for Sale

Old 10-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of Stuff for Sale

Like the title reads I've got a bunch of stuff to get rid of.

OEM carpet floor mats. They need to be cleaned but work fine. These are for a DC 6 speed but will work for AT as well.

$50 shipped

XM Radio. Came in my FJ but I don't want it. I pulled everything out that I could but I'm not sure if I am missing pieces or not. SOLD AS IS.

$50 shipped

OEM sway bar. Needs a new link. I'm currently trying to find the hardware for it.

$50 + shipping (this price includes hardware)

1 OEM 16" TRD OR wheel. (I think it has TPMS but not sure)

REDUCED - $90 SHIPPED!

OEM suspension. Comes with everything but one top nut on the front shock. Was on the truck for approximately 50,000 miles.

REDUCED - $100 SHIPPED!

OEM trailer brake jumper harness.

REDUCED - $20 SHIPPED!

I feel like all the prices listed above are more than fair. I really need to sell this stuff quick which is why everything is priced to sell. Everything is OBO but like I said the prices are pretty low as is. If you feel like I am asking too much PM me with an offer. All payments are to be made via PayPal. Thanks!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
Unzie is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Daniel
Unzie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the ratchet straps, about to send the pm!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unzie View Post
I'll take the ratchet straps, about to send the pm!
They have been sold!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
Unzie is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Daniel
Unzie's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, too bad, GL with the rest!
Old 10-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
Stop staring at me swan!

Grill, owners manual, and 4x4 switch are pending sale.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Are you willing to sell just the center cap?
Unless someone is willing to buy the wheel without the center cap, then probably not. Sorry but selling you just the center cap will make selling the wheel more difficult.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #9
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know about being 2nd in line for 4x4 switch.. it's white/white?
Old 10-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Let me know about being 2nd in line for 4x4 switch.. it's white/white?
Will do. Yeah it is white/white.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #11
AZM is on a distinguished road
AZM's Tacoma Gallery
Payment and PM sent-Thanks Mike C...AZ
Old 10-25-2012, 04:00 AM   #13
Stop staring at me swan!

I think you need it

EDIT: Manual and 4x4 switch have been sold!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:05 AM   #14
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I think you need it

EDIT: Manual and 4x4 switch have been sold!
Old 10-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #15
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I mean I'm a cheap bastard but those switches are only a few bucks more new with shipping IIRC lol
Old 10-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #16
Stop staring at me swan!

Grill, watch, and shift knob have been sold!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #17
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I mean I'm a cheap bastard but those switches are only a few bucks more new with shipping IIRC lol
Lol yeah like 15 more.. I'm cheap
Old 10-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #18
Stop staring at me swan!

Bump.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #19
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Got the straps and they are in much better condition than advertised which blew me away. Fast shipping and good packing. Thank you very much!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #20
Stop staring at me swan!

Bump!