Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: American Racing Teflon/Anthracite touch up paint.

Old 10-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: American Racing Teflon/Anthracite touch up paint.

Want to buy Teflon/Anthracite touch up paint by American Racing to fix up my scratched Mojave Teflon coated wheels.

If you have one or know where to get it online please post here.

I appreciate other suggestions for a product that will closely match AR Teflon finish. Thanks.

This is what I researched so far, but does not let me buy it from either site.

Touch Up Paint Pen - Color: Anthracite (Part No. 9000205)

SKU: 9000205

http://asp.americanracing.com/storei...anthracite.htm

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ARE-9000205/
Old 10-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
x3 if you find it let me know.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Try calling American Racing?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Still would like to buy one.