Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT My chrome grill for your non-chrome grill

Old 01-22-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
WTT My chrome grill for your non-chrome grill

I am looking to trade my chrome grill off of my 08 (in perfect condition) for a non chrome grill (typically found on a non sr5 truck)

Edit: I am looking to swap with someone local to me NJ/PA area.

This is what I want.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
NewJay will become famous soon enough
NewJay's Tacoma Gallery
Let us see what you have post some pics
I may be interested
Old 01-23-2009, 06:23 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 01-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #5
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
it may take a while....i've been looking forever and finally found someone in MA who traded with me. now i'll get it painted black sand pearl when the tax returns come
Old 01-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #6

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I'll trade you my new Satoshi...

... then again, maybe not.
I dont want that gayness on my truck.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #7
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
good luck homer. i've been trying to trade mine for awhile and still no takers...
Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #8

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
good luck homer. i've been trying to trade mine for awhile and still no takers...
Damn really, Its not like I am after a color matched one. I want the cheap one.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #9
spdtaco is on a distinguished road
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have the one your looking for. only thing is i already have a chrome grill that i got to replace my non-chrome one. Wanna make a deal?
Old 01-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #10

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdtaco View Post
i have the one your looking for. only thing is i already have a chrome grill that i got to replace my non-chrome one. Wanna make a deal?
PM'd you man