Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fender flares,anyone have a set of 4 theywant to sell.

Old 11-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
D's Yota
husty is on a distinguished road
husty's Tacoma Gallery
Fender flares,anyone have a set of 4 theywant to sell.

Looking to buy at a fair price a set of 4 ome stly fender flares to fit on 95 tacoma ext-cab 4x4. thanks if you have some please write me back on tw i'm checking this all the time .
Old 11-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Boatguynv is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Boatguynv's Tacoma Gallery
Fender Flares with Bed Sides

I bought a pair of bed sides from a 2001-04 TRD Extended cab, which happened to come with the rear flares. They were on this site, and the owner didn't want to ship them out of California. I spent the time to drive there from Nevada to buy them- but ended up selling the truck before ever using them. The sides are burgundy and the emblems are good, as well as the flares. But I do not have the fronts. I have a tad less than $200 into the pair of them, which is a whole lot less than the cost to replace the bed if your sides aren't perfect. If I can get my money back out of them, I'll sell them...

Steve
Old 11-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
NastyBuzzard is on a distinguished road
NastyBuzzard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguynv View Post
I bought a pair of bed sides from a 2001-04 TRD Extended cab, which happened to come with the rear flares. They were on this site, and the owner didn't want to ship them out of California. I spent the time to drive there from Nevada to buy them- but ended up selling the truck before ever using them. The sides are burgundy and the emblems are good, as well as the flares. But I do not have the fronts. I have a tad less than $200 into the pair of them, which is a whole lot less than the cost to replace the bed if your sides aren't perfect. If I can get my money back out of them, I'll sell them...

Steve
pmed about these... interested in seeing pictures. The back drivers side of my bed is smashed and needs to be replaced. I have 03 Prerunner...
Old 11-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #4
D's Yota
husty is on a distinguished road
husty's Tacoma Gallery
Flares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatguynv View Post

Steve
I'm looking to get a set of 4. thanks anyway. D.H.