Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: WESTIN GRILL GUARD +05 Taco

Old 03-31-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
I hear there is alot of good mountain bike trails around here in north GA.......not sure if I want a brush guard but someone else here might....
Like where??? I am trying to get back in the swing of things with my bike. I just installed two new fork mounts on my tool box too I got to find some places to ride in GA. I was in forsyth riding off of 83 in some back woods. The only bad thing is I don't have friends close enough that want to ride.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #22
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
09, maybe i'll sell mine when i get my truck outta the shop, i mean sure i hit a dear with it and it pushed in my bumper but its not damaged... i think if its cool with my dad ill cut ya a great deal, i'm thinking of getting a brushguard
Old 03-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #23
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Like where??? I am trying to get back in the swing of things with my bike. I just installed two new fork mounts on my tool box too I got to find some places to ride in GA. I was in forsyth riding off of 83 in some back woods. The only bad thing is I don't have friends close enough that want to ride.

Not sure exactly where, I do not ride currently but would like to start. I could find out. My boss rides and he was telling me about some places around N. GA. You in N. GA?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:27 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
09, maybe i'll sell mine when i get my truck outta the shop, i mean sure i hit a dear with it and it pushed in my bumper but its not damaged... i think if its cool with my dad ill cut ya a great deal, i'm thinking of getting a brushguard
Colin this is perfect for your needs
Old 03-31-2009, 09:35 PM   #25
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
Not sure exactly where, I do not ride currently but would like to start. I could find out. My boss rides and he was telling me about some places around N. GA. You in N. GA?
My relatives live in N. GA, so I'm always up there; I go to black rock mt. a lot to go camping, but that is the only place I know. I live in central ga.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #26
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
bump bump
i am gonna take it to ups this week and see about shipping.
i have to drive like 15 miles to ups or fedex. its not a big deal just don't wanna do it.
i'll let you know if shipping is remotely worth it.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:57 AM   #27
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
i still have this grill guard for sale. i haven't seen about shipping it yet. local pick up preferred. how does $200 sound.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #28
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd94 View Post
i still have this grill guard for sale. i haven't seen about shipping it yet. local pick up preferred. how does $200 sound.
200 shipped to me and I'll take it.... Here is my zip 31032
Old 01-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #29
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
i want this guard!

im on the east side of Texas and I'll take it, my code is 77836 as far as shipping goes. but i will drive for it, is it still up for grabs?
Old 02-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #30
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
is it still for sale???
Old 02-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #31
Toyota newbie...
cornwall325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
cornwall325's Tacoma Gallery
If you were closer to Va. I would definitely take this off of your hands no questions asked. If you do check on the shipping and decide to go that route shoot me a pm. I'm in the market for a black brushguard for my 09'.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #32
jlundy3 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: A1C
Name: justin
jlundy3's Tacoma Gallery
ill give you 200 if you still got it and can meet you or pick up. i live in gulfport ms