LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2006 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed

Old 11-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
2006 TRD Sport Double Cab Long Bed

The basics:
2006 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed 2wd PreRunner.
TRD Sport with Tow Package.
90156 Miles.
Radiant Red with grey interior.
4.0 V6 AT

Paint is in excellent shape.
Interior is immaculate, Non smoker.
TRD front seat covers and Weathertech front floor protectors.

Nice solid done Satoshi grille, with Homertaco mesh, including triangles.
Hella 500 Driving lights behind grill, wired up correct with relay.
N-Fab rear Runner Bar with Westin driving lights,wired up correct with relay.
Blacked out emblems.
Blacked out lower valance.

Readylift basic 2.5" lift.
Mickey Thompson 265/75/16 Baja STZ's with plenty of tread left. About a year old.
Dick Cepek Torque rims with Gorilla lugs and McGuard Locks.
New Duralast battery w 3 yr warranty.
Still has some extended warranty left from Toyota on it.

I hate to sell this truck but some changes in life are making me.
All the mods are done top notch, nothing hacked together here.
It runs great, rides great, turns heads and is just a great all around vehicle, I've owned it since July of '11 and have done all the mods.
Not much else I can say about it,Toyota quality.

Asking $19700. Located in West Columbia, SC

Old 11-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
didn't the 06 sport, or any TRD, come with steering wheel mounted controls standard? I know my 05 double cab long bed had em.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Wait what? GLWS
Old 11-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
Looks super clean... glws
Old 11-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
didn't the 06 sport, or any TRD, come with steering wheel mounted controls standard? I know my 05 double cab long bed had em.
No. My 07 TRD sport doesn't have them
Old 11-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
'09 and up I believe
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
JC47 is on a distinguished road
JC47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
'09 and up I believe
My 08' has them
Old 11-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC47 View Post
My 08' has them
Huh , well there you go
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #9
bgiger1000 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: brody
bgiger1000's Tacoma Gallery
Is this truck sold??
Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
what?? i just saw this beauty a couple months ago... This was a clean ass truck man, I'll vouch for him on that, it looks like it's never seen dirt to be honest. Bump for a Carolina Native!

GLWS!

Why are you selling?
Old 11-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #11
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
What brand seat covers are those?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #12
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. The covers are TRD. I hate to sell it but me and the old lady split and so I have a lot bills to myself now so just new to free up some money.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:21 AM   #13
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Dang did you ever drive the thing? Looks brand new lol
Old 12-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #14

KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Lol thanks I drive it daily. Also decided that dammit I am not getting rid of this truck. Ill just wind up kicking myself in the ass later.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the truck I eyeball off bluff?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMc View Post
Lol thanks I drive it daily. Also decided that dammit I am not getting rid of this truck. Ill just wind up kicking myself in the ass later.

Well good decision cause it would take quite a bit of work to get another truck in the future at that level.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #17

KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Is this the truck I eyeball off bluff?
Yes that's me. There's anothe red one running around down off bluff too. An access can.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
my 05 has steering wheel controls.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
my 05 has steering wheel controls.
I'll be damned
Old 12-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #20
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'll be damned
You shall be damned!

My 07 has steering wheel controls. You're wrong OZ! So wrong!

Op, my twin... why.... why???? LoL

GLWS