1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SPYDER - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights (Oahu, Hawaii)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by emstephens1, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Nov 5, 2012 at 8:09 PM
    emstephens1

emstephens1 [OP] Member

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    Magnetic Gray Metallic 4x4
    Toyota Tacoma 2005-2011, Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. CCFL lights combined with Halo rings produce instant bright light, which is three times brighter than that one of other Halo lights; these lights give a unique look to your vehicle as well.

Features:

-Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommended
    -Superior quality and safety - These lights are thoroughly tested to meet federal and international standards. Being DOT and SAE approved, they meet FMVSS-108 regulations and are completely street legal
    -Extreme efficiency - CCFL-based halo projector headlights are 3 times brighter and last 3 times longer than lights with previous versions of halo rings

Also a HID conversion kit is a part of this deal. Notto SE complete conversion kit, with ballast and harness. 15,000k HID, High/Low beam.

Everything is still in the box, both headlights and hid kit. They have not been used what-so-ever.

Reason for selling is I purchased these headlights before I actually got my truck from the dealer. I have a 2012. Being told that from '05-current all lights fit I got these thinking they would fit, which they do not. Nothing is wrong with them they just simply are not compatible with my vehicle.

PM if interested in buying or for any more information, thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nov 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    island

island Well-Known Member

Member:
    Guam USA
    Might be interested, But like to know how much first?

3. Nov 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    emstephens1

emstephens1 [OP] Member

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    Magnetic Gray Metallic 4x4
    $315 for lights and kit

4. Nov 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    TacoTodd

TacoTodd Active Member

Member:
    LV NV
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 SR5
    Toytec lift,5100's, 1.5 AAL,DTLT,URD CAI,Corsa sport exh,electric tail gate lock,265/60/18 Michelins LTX, Sport hood
    I am interested in the Halo lights and HID kits, would you be willing ship stateside
    Thank you
    Todd G

Products Discussed in

To Top