Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Thule Truck Rack & Yakima Basket

Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #1
jrgutierr is on a distinguished road
jrgutierr's Tacoma Gallery
Thule Truck Rack & Yakima Basket

Rack Sold!

Selling my Truck Rack & Yakima basket combo for $500, OBO.
Local pickup in San Diego only.

I'm willing to break them up, $350 for the Thule rack and $200 for the basket (I'll throw in a Yakima stretch cargo net).

Disclaimer - I cut the last section of the Thule bars so I could mount them lower on the Tacoma bed. From the factory, they ride higher than the roof of the truck. Now that they are cut, you can have the top of the bars flush with the truck roof. They can still be set much higher. See pictures below.

I'm selling because I'd like to go to something more permanent like the All-Pro Expedition Series Pack Rack.

PM me if you are interested.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
Jettytaco is on a distinguished road
Jettytaco's Tacoma Gallery
thule rack

Hi please give me a call or text I am interested in your Thule rack. I'm in orange county and would like to pick up

714 -943-2796

Best
Lamson
Old 11-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
MOTODOC is on a distinguished road
EMS:
MOTODOC's Tacoma Gallery
if jetty doesnt get this, i would like it....however, im located in north carolina. 28078.

let me know if it falls thru and if you want to ship.

thanks
Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
BlueOx is on a distinguished road
BlueOx's Tacoma Gallery
Thule Rack

I am looking into getting that type of Thule rack for my truck. I noticed that the clamps that mount the rack to the bed look on the smaller side. Do they get in the way of the tie down rail on the inside of the bed. I was wondering how you got around that or did you have to do some drilling? Hope this makes sense.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #5
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOx View Post
I am looking into getting that type of Thule rack for my truck. I noticed that the clamps that mount the rack to the bed look on the smaller side. Do they get in the way of the tie down rail on the inside of the bed. I was wondering how you got around that or did you have to do some drilling? Hope this makes sense.
The rack is clamped to the tie down rail. You don't drill anything.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
jrgutierr is on a distinguished road
jrgutierr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOx View Post
The clamps use the slide rails on the inside of the bed. No drilling is required. The are custom clamps for tacomas.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
Sorry jrgutier I wasn't checking my pm I just replied to you
Old 11-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
Jrgutierr,

please text or call or email me. My PM reply didn't go through.

714-943-2796. lamson.ng@gmail.com

I would like to pick up Saturday morning if you are available. Let me know what your availability is. Thank you

Lamson