Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pair of Hella 4000s Euro Beam w/ DDM HID 5000K

Old 11-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Pair of Hella 4000s Euro Beam w/ DDM HID 5000K

Title says it all, a pair of 4000s with a DDM 5000K and the Raptor ballasts, "Euro Beam" pattern. These have worked flawlessly for me, they just are not for my style of driving, and I just dont use them enough. I have had the clear covers on them from the get go, so no rock dings or cracks, bought in spring of 2011.

Included is the pair of 4000s, ballasts and bulbs, and the wiring from the light to the ballast, clear covers and white Hella covers, no relay or switches. 500s not for sale either, I can get better pics upon request.

Asking $225 shipped.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trades considered would be a pair of Hella 500 Fogs or similar, LED bar, Camburg or similar UCAs??
Old 11-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Ill trade u two of my hella 500s with ddm 55w 6000k bulbs trade off we each just pay shipping?
No thanks, I am looking for halogen fogs.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Any night shots?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
Because 4R

I can take some on Monday, but they probably won't come out very well, I don't have a great camera.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
jeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeremy_283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
No thanks, I am looking for halogen fogs.
I wanted fog lights too with maximum light output. I got the the lights like yours but with the "cornering beam". Even with standard bulbs these things outshine my brights and have a wider spread than my fogs. They also shoot VERY far to the side of the truck. Much further than I've ever seen fog lights do. Now I'm considering doing this HID mod to them as well as my stock headlights
Old 11-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #8
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post
I wanted fog lights too with maximum light output. I got the the lights like yours but with the "cornering beam". Even with standard bulbs these things outshine my brights and have a wider spread than my fogs. They also shoot VERY far to the side of the truck. Much further than I've ever seen fog lights do. Now I'm considering doing this HID mod to them as well as my stock headlights
I am looking to replace with fogs so I can run them and my stock fogs, which have HIR bulbs (not HID) and be able to turn my heads (which are HID) off in poor visability situations like puking snow. So, a low and wide pattern is desired.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
Because 4R

TTT
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #10
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Any night pics yet?
Old 11-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
Because 4R

No, won't be til this weekend, been out of town
Old 11-20-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
Because 4R

Bump, hope to get some night pics tonight.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #13
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS and GO DAWGS!!
Old 11-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Because 4R

Bump for still not having pics . . .
Old 11-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #15
Because 4R

Shitty night pics as promised:

Heads w/ 4500K HID

Just the 4000s

Heads

4000s

Old 11-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #16
Because 4R

One more bump, then I am keeping them and going back to halogen with them. Make an offer.