Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2ng Gen Leveling Spacers

Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
2ng Gen Leveling Spacers

Selling a pair of leveling spacers for 2nd gens. I believe they are a 2" lift but I am not sure, I never installed them on my truck. I bought them used, and now I am selling them as I don't have a use for them. Pictures below

Price is $50 plus shipping ($10 flat rate box)

Located in Tehachapi, CA 93561. I travel to Bakersfield, Lancaster/Palmdale, and Santa Clarita from time to time.

PM with any questions, thanks.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Just FYI...mods will want u to put pic of actual item u r selling per forum rules...they most likely will lock thread. Wish u best with sale
Old 11-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Just FYI...mods will want u to put pic of actual item u r selling per forum rules...they most likely will lock thread. Wish u best with sale
Just got home. Pictures updated!
Old 11-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Or Best Offer~!!