Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ T-Rex 5 Piece Grill with SWB Grill Surround

Old 01-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ T-Rex 5 Piece Grill with SWB Grill Surround

I'm selling the very first mod I made to this truck. Up for sale is a T-Rex Billet 5 Piece grill, which includes the speedway blue grill surround with the main part of the grill already mounted. This has been mounted on my truck for ~3 years and still looks good.

About 6 months ago, I added a TOYOTA emblem form a 96-04 Tacoma Tailgate. It's bout 12" long and 2" tall. Mounting hardware for the hood scoop insert and lower valance insert is included. Corner pieces are also included and are installed on the grill surround itself.

All pieces are in good shape. Grill surround is in good shape. All just needs to be cleaned.

$350 OBO + Shipping

Old 01-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
nitrus5 is on a distinguished road
nitrus5's Tacoma Gallery
very interested. I haven't looked to close at my grille, how easy is it to install ?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
spdtaco is on a distinguished road
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
where'd you get your emblem from?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #8
spdtaco is on a distinguished road
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:01 AM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump - back for sale. Deadbeat buyer.

Paypal only...
Old 02-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #12
firefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nice

Firefighter:
firefightermdc's Tacoma Gallery
wow, if i had a second gen i'd be all over this, this is the best looking grille/combo i've seen so far, what you changing to??
Old 02-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
m_yota will become famous soon enough

m_yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Satoshi...

That is sexy. I really like the look.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #18
Mayor of TW

or if somebody has some sport wheels & tires, I would trade lol
Old 02-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #19
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
aren't you trading your truck in? wouldn't you wanna take the satoshi off and sell that?