Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05-08 Tail Lights

Old 01-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05-08 Tail Lights

Selling my stock 2006 Tacoma tail lights. These were tinted about 2 years ago using nite shades and clear coat. The tint looks like it has pretty much gone away (I blame the Arizona sun).

They look pretty good. There is a small piece of the lens that is missing at the top corner (see picture).

I also used these tails for an experiment before using the nite shades. There is a small hint of gray on the right tail light (I think it's the right one). Very un-noticeable. (pics don't really show it).

$50 OBO + Shipping

Old 01-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
Are you in Tucson or the Phx area? I'm in Chandler. If they're local.. I'd be interested in seeing them and seeing exactly what they look like. Let me know. Bill
Old 01-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrigum View Post
Are you in Tucson or the Phx area? I'm in Chandler. If they're local.. I'd be interested in seeing them and seeing exactly what they look like. Let me know. Bill
he is listed as: Location: MD - Eastern Shore, so I guess how far do you consider local?
Old 01-27-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure. His prev post says the AZ sun faded the tint and in other threads someone said he had been in Tucson, possibly at an earlier time though, don't know. Waiting for response from Delmarva.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:09 AM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrigum View Post
Not sure. His prev post says the AZ sun faded the tint and in other threads someone said he had been in Tucson, possibly at an earlier time though, don't know. Waiting for response from Delmarva.
Yup... moved from AZ to MD last year...
Old 01-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #9
apkarian100 will become famous soon enoughapkarian100 will become famous soon enough

apkarian100's Tacoma Gallery
You could donate these to me so I could start making 05-08 Tacoma LED taillights.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
Mayor of TW

Or, you could buy them and start making 05-08 Tacoma LED taillights.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #11
apkarian100 will become famous soon enoughapkarian100 will become famous soon enough

How about you donate these to me and I'll give you a discount on your LED taillight set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Or, you could buy them and start making 05-08 Tacoma LED taillights.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #12
Mayor of TW

I already have an LED taillight set. Why would I need two?
Old 01-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #13

Would you like to have your LED brake/parking lights act as turn signals also and have your existing turn signals act as parking lights also? I can do it for free if you trade those taillights.
Quote:
I already have an LED taillight set. Why would I need two?
Old 01-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by apkarian100 View Post
Would you like to have your LED brake/parking lights act as turn signals also and have your existing turn signals act as parking lights also? I can do it for free if you trade those taillights.
What are they going to look like? Stock? (05-08 stock?)
Old 01-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #15

So did you buy some aftermarket LED tails or did you get the 2009 OEM ones? Basically I have a module that will make those LED brake/parking lights flash when the turn signals go on and in the location of the turn signals I will connect your existing reverse lights to the to the turn signal location also (provided the turn signals had a clear lense.. So you have 4 reverse lights instead of two. I will not need to take off you lenses, I just have to make a couple soldered connections (I never use crimp connectors, I don't want them to fall off).You have a pic of your new LED taillights?
Quote:
What are they going to look like? Stock? (05-08 stock?)
Old 01-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #17

So, yah, it will definitely look OEM. Like I said, the lenses aren't taken off and your turn signal bulbs will be used as reverse lights.
Quote:
I have 09 tails...
Old 01-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #18
Mayor of TW

Wait, so I'm confused... you want my 06 tails and my 09 tails?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #19

Yah, basically, I would like convert your 09 taillights to the design I told you, and in return in give me the 06 lights. So what do you say?
Quote:
Wait, so I'm confused... you want my 06 tails and my 09 tails?