Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB for '05 double cab: SILVER MICA FRONT BUMPER, WEATHERTECHS, REAR SEAT COVER

Old 11-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
milesvanren is on a distinguished road
Name: miles
milesvanren's Tacoma Gallery
WTB for '05 double cab: SILVER MICA FRONT BUMPER, WEATHERTECHS, REAR SEAT COVER

WTB for '05 double cab: FRONT BUMPER (SILVER MICA), FOOT REST, WEATHERTECHS, REAR SEAT COVER

if anyone has any of this stuff for an 05 double cab, let me know (just bought my brother in law's taco and trying to get it back together :-)

- front bumper (silver mica),
- small bed box door,
- fork bike mount(s) for rear,
- foot rest (on left beside break pedal),
- weathertech floor mats,
- wet okele (or similar) black/gray REAR seat cover,
- facia plate for cd changer,
- nerf bars / side steps / sliders

THANKS (located 1 hour from NYC and PHILLY!)
Old 11-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I cant bring my bumper on the plane with me. I leave Thurday afternoon for Toms River. Good luck!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I have weathertechs and a facia plate for the cd player
Old 11-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me if you're interested
Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #5
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Cali

Ya same boat, if you want to travel out to Cali I have a bumper for you with fogs.
-Jon