LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Projector with OEM Headlights for Cheap!

Old 11-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Projector with OEM Headlights for Cheap!

Hey guys, im selling my projectors along with my headlights The projectors i picked up here from a local shop. I paid $185 for them they are less them 2 months old. The problem is, they were fit perfectly were the bulb goes, no cutting was needed but during the process of retro fitting, the part which holds the metal hinge broke. Therefore the only option i had was to jb weld and i secured it with screws. My passanger one sometimes get some humidity but not too bad. All in all working two jobs and going to school i just dont have the time to fix them i just ordered some from ebay and to top it off my oven isnt working. I had eyelids on them so they has a little rub on top but my detail guy said its an easy fix.

The Projectors come with 6k Bulb / White Halo ring / Ballast

asking $215 + shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Projector with OEM Headlights for Cheap!-imag1289.jpg   Projector with OEM Headlights for Cheap!-imag1287.jpg   Projector with OEM Headlights for Cheap!-imag1286.jpg   Projector with OEM Headlights for Cheap!-capture.png  
Old 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Lookin out for you Chuy... Pics man or they lock er up
I forgot to click the upload button on my pictures but they are up now!
thanks Memario
Old 11-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
I forgot to click the upload button on my pictures but they are up now!
thanks Memario
No worries buddy, last thing someone will likely ask is what type of projectors have you got in there? Bulbs/Ballasts included?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
No worries buddy, last thing someone will likely ask is what type of projectors have you got in there? Bulbs/Ballasts included?
First post edited