Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT My 08 Tail Lights for your 09 Led Tail Lights

Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
WTT My 08 Tail Lights for your 09 Led Tail Lights

Figured it would be worth a try... I'd like to trade straight up, mine have less than 7k miles on them so they are mint! I'd preferred to be in Arizona since shipping/downtime are not feasible. I don't like the ones on ebay and I DO want factory Toyota led lights.

Thanks

Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
^i know its irellevant, but i love the unlogo'd tail gate.

i wanna wrap it in a poster of some kind, vvv
Old 01-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinalink View Post
^i know its irellevant, but i love the unlogo'd tail gate.

i wanna wrap it in a poster of some kind, vvv
you mean like this but on the tailgate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
based off your location I am coming to AZ
do you have 09 tail lights? your profile says you have an 08, and none of the pictures in you gallery show your tail lights...
Old 01-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
The StormTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
whats the difference between 09's? I got stock 08
the 09s are leds now... there are some similar ones selling on ebay but i would rather have factory Toyota lights
Old 01-25-2009, 05:33 AM   #7
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery

yeah, something like a band though.

like this on a black taco-gate
Old 01-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #8
The StormTrooper

bump
Old 01-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
if you get someone to do it here in AZ, im going to kick you .

I have been trying to trade my tinted 07 tails forever and no luck....

good luck tho!
Old 01-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
The StormTrooper

haha, well i've been seeing more 09 out and about so i thought i'd try but i know it's prob too soon and not enough are out on the road. i was out on my motorcycle a couple of months ago and saw one that was a work truck, i wanted to get the number off the door (was on the motorcycle ) and call the company and see if they'd do the swap for a couple of $$... i don't think they'd care as long as it was driveable
Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #11
The StormTrooper

bump
Old 03-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
check car-part.com, i just picked up a brand new pair for $200. it was off a bed take off that was replaced w/ a stake bed.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #13
The StormTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
check car-part.com, i just picked up a brand new pair for $200. it was off a bed take off that was replaced w/ a stake bed.

problem is i don't have $200 to go out and buy new ones... thats why i'm going for a trade. thanks for the info tho.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
well, sell your old ones and your only out $100....which is most likely about how much someone w/ 09s would want if you traded....anyways, just thought i could help a little...