Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1974 Honda CB750 "Cafe Racer" Resto-Mod

Old 11-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1974 Honda CB750 "Cafe Racer" Resto-Mod

SOLD!!!!!!!

Hey guys, posting this for my dad. We're going through some rough times, and he's forced to sell his cafe racer project. We completely restored this amazing bike from the ground up, and it's a shame it's gotta go, but I figured maybe somebody on here would be interested in this classic badass bike.

As stated, it's a 1974 Honda CB750 Four motorcycle. All restoration and paint has been done by us in our garage. We've carefully documented each step through the process. I have provided two links, one with pics of the resto from day 1 to finish, and one listing all the specs of the bike. I've also included a video my dad made. This bike is a TON of fun to ride! Hopefully somebody else can enjoy it as much as we have.

Currently has 48k miles on the odometer, but the it runs beautifully, as seen in the video. We haven't even put 100 miles on it since we received it in it's original condition.

Only problem with it...the right side of the tank has a good size dent in it from the trailer, but another tank is included. Just needs to be prepped and painted.

Asking price $6000 or best offer. Located in SoCal, but we have a bike trailer and are willing to deliver to a certain distance.

Plenty of pics in this link throughout the resto:
http://kindcareinc.com/forsale/cb750/index.html

All specs for the bike, included all the new parts added:
http://kindcareinc.com/forsale/cb750/CB750_Specs.pdf

And the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHDT...Z7kr3sS3Tne_gQ
Old 11-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
thats sexxy and looks real good
i ride a triumph thruxton
Old 11-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #3
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Nike bike! Too bad I don't have 6 grand.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
As the crow flies
Corvus is on a distinguished road

Corvus's Tacoma Gallery
Wow VERY clean cafe build. I was going to go for a 550 or 750 cafe project for my first bike, but ended up with a 09 zx6r

GLWS, sorry to hear about the tough times. Someone will be getting a very clean bike.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen this bike in person and its immaculate! Most definitely one of the cleanest bikes on my list.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!!

buying that would put me in some rough times..my wife would kick me out!! good luck..with everything. the bike is beautiful.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
wow, nice bike and restoration! if you were on the east coast I'd love to take a look at it
Old 11-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #8
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is beautiful ! ive always wanted a bike like this. i wish i had monies
Old 11-15-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Gorgeous bike... I this EXACT bike, same year and color. Sadly I was too involved with school to restore it and sold it. That engine is amazing and anyone who buys this will definitely have a nice piece in their garage. GLWS.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
jakeworthy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
jakeworthy's Tacoma Gallery
wow man. Cafe's are like my favorite bike. i used to have to 1980 suzuki gs 550 that was also cafed out. wasnt quite as far along as this one. this thing sounds sick btw! just wish i had $6k
Old 11-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #12
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
I have a girlfriend to trade! Im local too.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #14
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that was quick