Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 16'' Toyota wheels.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 16'' Toyota wheels.

They have around 50,000 miles on them. Only highway miles. Minor scratches. $300 OBO. I am trying to avoid shipping. I am currently going to school at UT so if you are in the area you could pick them up. Or I'm going home for thanksgiving in the Abilene area so if a local pickup could be done it would be great.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if you separate and decide to ship let me know.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Bump.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
if you separate and decide to ship let me know.
Alright.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #5

Bump
Old 11-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
I need a single as well. GLWS
Old 05-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #7

Bump.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I would just throw those up on Craigslist. I sold my TRD wheels within 2 days on CL.