Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 3 Hella 4000's HID Converted W/ BAMF Bar

Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 3 Hella 4000's HID Converted W/ BAMF Bar

keeping them

Old 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lights will come with mounting brackets to weld onto tube bumper too.
Will also split from Bamf Light Bar. W/O bar 420
Old 11-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Señor Fresco
DannyBFresco is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DannyBFresco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish this would've happened when I was looking for lights and a bar! GLWS bro
Old 11-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBFresco View Post
Damn I wish this would've happened when I was looking for lights and a bar! GLWS bro
thanks man! hopefully someone picks these up from me
Old 11-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Lol didn't you just get these??
maybe haha
yeah might get a LED bar though
Old 11-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol didn't you just get these??
has not even gotten the lights yet...LOL
Old 11-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
has not even gotten the lights yet...LOL
shhhhhhhhhhhhh
haha i will this weekend
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Dude these things will be SOOOO much more powerful then an led bar
yes, everyone read that ^^^ I'm being a fool. so buy these!
haha in all honesty ill probably keep these since that LED GB only goes till next tuesday
Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
sell me those light for a few bucks chris haha
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
sell me those light for a few bucks chris haha
What's a few?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #13
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
What's a few?
well if i had money and a bumper id buy them from you. i say keep them until i have those two things and ill buy them
Old 11-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #14

Quote:
well if i had money and a bumper id buy them from you. i say keep them until i have those two things and ill buy them
haha well im going to need some welding done by you... for my new to me seats
Old 11-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
haha well im going to need some welding done by you... for my new to me seats
I got you bro
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #18

Quote:
I got you bro
Thanks buddy. Just some mounts for the seats

Quote:
Snap out of it man! Keep these!
We'll see............ haha Maybe some night shots of the 4000's vs led bar to convince me haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
possibly interest need to sell my 4 hella 500FFs first
sounds good. i know how to ship to you now haha
Old 11-17-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
Its tha Southern Way
LBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to beholdLBFD2005 is a splendid one to behold

LBFD2005's Tacoma Gallery
does the bar mount the lights behind the grill?? interested but dont know where ill put them