Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma rear view mirror auto dimming backup camera display

Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma rear view mirror auto dimming backup camera display

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MODS PLEASE DELETE
Old 11-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am pretty sure it is the 2.5inch screen. heres a picture i found on google of exactly what mine looks like for reference

or if you want a picture of the actual mirror plugged in and turned on i can plug it in my truck tomorrow..
Old 11-23-2012, 10:54 PM   #7

ahh i see, when i get my swing away what i'll probably do is get a non camera tailgate handle and take the camera out of my tailgate handle and fab up a small housing for it and rig it somehow to the swing away lol if your decent with electrical and you buy just the plug for the mirror from toyota or something i'm sure it wouldnt be too bad to hook it all up to the aftermarket camera. id imagine its probably just power,ground,reverse signal, and perhaps like two wires to the camera itself? not certain though
Old 12-11-2012, 03:44 AM   #8
localboyoahu is on a distinguished road
Name: francis
localboyoahu's Tacoma Gallery
09 back up mirror

Would you take $100 paypal shipped to me either in Hawaii or My house in California? I could use that mirror.