Notices

Second Gen Parts for sale

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #1
ee-lee is on a distinguished road
Navy: HT1
ee-lee's Tacoma Gallery
Second Gen Parts for sale

Lost my 2009 Tacoma in Sandy and will be looking for an older Toyota pickup.

I have the following parts that were never actually installed or were not part of the truck that was underwater for sale from my 2009 Tacoma:

Gentex auto darkening mirror with compass and temp with wiring harness. Original cost $199: sale price $75

Variable speed wiper switch original cost $109: sale price $50

Heavy duty gray waterproof seat cover for vehicle with bench seat and side curtain airbags original cost $150: sale price $50

Daytime running light parts (original equipment Toyota) Not sure of the Original cost on these but they are the OEM parts and I if memory serves they were over $100. Never installed: $50

Heavy duty Rubber bed mat (believe it is a DEE ZEE brand) Was in truck at the time it flooded but it's rubber you really can't hurt it, like new. Original cost $80: sale price $35

Completely forgot about this:

Pristine copy of Haynes Repair Manual for 05 -09 Tacoma 2 & 4 WD models: $10

All parts are subject to actual shipping charges and will accept payments via PayPal. Local pickup in Ocean Gate NJ with cash payment upon pickup is also offered. If you pick up locally I will install free of charge on a Saturday or Sunday for parts currently listed. If you want pictures of anything let me know and I will post

Other parts that will be available soon - one set of heated power mirrors with OE Toyota switches for power mirror and heat functions: Probably around $150. I have all of the component parts and was putting together a wiring harness for this that is not done yet. Will sell as complete set once wiring harness is complete. No installation will be offered on this.

Thanks for looking,
Lee Garrett
Ocean Gate, NJ

Old 11-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Fyi, mods will lock the thread until pictures are added.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in wiper switch, if intermitted.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
ee-lee's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is the intermittent wiper switch. Toyota part #84652-04141

Old 11-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
ee-lee's Tacoma Gallery
Will post pics later today.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
marcballz is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
marcballz's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on running lights! well 2nd...
& sorry to hear about that but hopefully that was it. just material items were lost..
good luck re-couping with the post damage ee-lee

Old 11-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #8
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
I would also be interested in the running lights

Old 11-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
asianized is on a distinguished road
asianized's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the darkening mirror and the haynes manual

Old 11-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Fyi, mods will lock the thread until pictures are added.
Yup.

Closed Thread