Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S 1 Hella 4000 HID Spot

Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
F/S 1 Hella 4000 HID Spot

delete
Old 11-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
So tempting!I'm thinking about adding another light to my bumper and it would be a spot
Old 11-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
So tempting!I'm thinking about adding another light to my bumper and it would be a spot
do it! 4 is a good number
Plus this funds my Blitzpro purchase so i can have some fill light!
Damn black friday deals
Old 11-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
do it! 4 is a good number
Plus this funds my Blitzpro purchase so i can have some fill light!
Damn black friday deals
Its a little steep for me right now, plus i got my new ones for that price
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Its a little steep for me right now, plus i got my new ones for that price
make an offer.. You've been pretty helpful so i can cut you a deal
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #6
Quote:
make an offer.. You've been pretty helpful so i can cut you a deal
Tempting!! PMd
Old 11-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #7

hmm keep 3 spots and cut the aluminum in the bumper for blitzpro.....?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #9
Quote:
hmm keep 3 spots and cut the aluminum in the bumper for blitzpro.....
Old 11-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #10

opinions? Cause if i want 3 spots they'd have to go on the bumper, not behind the grill.
and then led bar cut into aluminum..
Old 11-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #11

keeping it... haha millionth change ever