Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock '08 6disc stereo

Old 01-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Stock '08 6disc stereo

Used about 2 months and have had it on a shelf since then. Let's see those offers.

Current offer is $85 + shipping. I will ship to highest bid on Friday.

-No, it doesn't have an AUX port in the front. A metra iPod adapter should take care of things, though. There's very detailed instructions here on the forums.
-The label says it was made by Panasonic, manufactured March '08
-I don't know if it works with the JBL systems. I haven't tried.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer78 View Post
I can do $50.00 + shipping
Just got offer for $85+shipping, but I'll note that you are interested
Old 01-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
05DoubleTaco is on a distinguished road

05DoubleTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great price on a 6disc!

It should move fast!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #5
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
Man am I interested but not because I need it but because I MIGHT need it when, IF mine ever breaks in 7, 8, 9 years. Crap. I hate to buy something and just stick it in a box for MAYBE.. Anyone else looking at this and thinking the same thing?
Old 01-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #6
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrigum View Post
man am i interested but not because i need it but because i might need it when, if mine ever breaks in 7, 8, 9 years. Crap. I hate to buy something and just stick it in a box for maybe.. Anyone else looking at this and thinking the same thing?
rofl!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously, I'd pay $50 in an instant for anyone's reasonably 'new' 6 disc stereo that got pulled just because they upgraded to something else. Really, you guys try getting you changer fixed in 4-5 years when it's out of warranty. It's ebay of here or some other new one. Many years later and their hard to find. Old dealer stock is pri$ey. If anyone wants to sell their unit for $50.. let me know. I want it working of course but yes, I plan to but it in a box in the garage for 'What if'. Any taker?..
Old 01-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #9
Nuggety

mornin' bump
Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 AM   #10
Nuggety

bump.. B/S/T is really busy this week
Old 01-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #11
Nuggety

to the top