Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5" comps (some of the best sounding speakers you'll ever hear!)

Old 01-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5" comps (some of the best sounding speakers you'll ever hear!)

As some may know I held a group buy recently for the Hybrid Audio Technologies components.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...s-baffles.html
Unfortunately one of the buyers has had some financial difficulties so he has asked me to sell his sets if possible. He has the Clarus 6.5" components for the front and the Clarus 5 1/4" mids for the rear as well as the complete set of baffle/adapters. If anyone is interested at the group buy price which gave a 20% discount please let me know ASAP as they will arrive any day now! Thanks!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
chestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of lightchestnut35 is a glorious beacon of light
chestnut35's Tacoma Gallery
how easy are these to hook up?
Old 01-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestnut35 View Post
how easy are these to hook up?
If you have basic mechanical skills they should be no problem and if you do have difficulty you can always call me at the number below for help! Here's a little info that may help as well (I really gotta finish that! )
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-tutorial.html
Old 02-04-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
asudevil is on a distinguished road
asudevil's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent