Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

URD MAF Calibrator

Old 11-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
URD MAF Calibrator

Bought from a CT member years ago and never installed. Have a lot of other things going on and this will never go on my truck (truck is a very low priority lately).

120 Local or 125 shipped.

More info here:
http://urdusa.com/p1260198051/URD-MA...duct_info.html
Attached Thumbnails
URD MAF Calibrator-1125002024.jpg  
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
These are mapped from URD for specific intakes, it would be helpful if you listed what set up this was intended to go on.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
already have one, but you may want to find out what mapping was installed in the calibrator...
Old 11-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
You actually map these according to your truck in order to get optimized results. Gadget will even email you the program needed (I have it somewhere in an email). Speedfreek can do it for you, It was always planned for him to do mine just other projects were always more important.

It came off of I think a 2rz that was boosted or it came off when he boosted. Dont remember been a long time.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Yes if you have a truck that is exactly something Gadget has mapped he can send you the map but lets be honest, not everybody has that. He didnt have anything close for mine or the guy i bought from.

Point is you can get a pre-mapped program from him or you can Map it yourself for optimized results with the modifications you have to your motor. Therefor the current mapping on this unit doesnt make a bit of difference (I bet that nobody has the same modifications as what this was mapped for on the 2RZ or what I have).
Old 11-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #7
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pre-mapped is stupid and unsafe. EVERY engine and EVERY truck is different. The only way how to tune such device is to take it to a shop and throw it on a dyno.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
GregLee98 has a spectacular aura aboutGregLee98 has a spectacular aura aboutGregLee98 has a spectacular aura about

Army: Armor and Cavalry Officer
Name: Greg
GregLee98's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, OP. Just trying to help you out with the sale. Gadget has many mpas with different combinations of components that can help someone out. It does not matter what is on the MAF, you can change the map to your specs. I love mine.

05RedTaco, while your comment is true, the maps from Gadget are tuned by him with those vehicles. Will they need more tuning to be perfect? Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what your definintion of perfect is or what exactly you want. Gadget is a great dude and helpful at URD. He will help make sure you get the most of the MAF calibrator. It can be tuned with the right tools, not just a dyno.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
By posting what map is loaded it makes people think it is limited to use on that vehicle. I want folks to know that you can and should map your specific truck. When this was bought gadget only had maybe 2maps available. Back when 1st gens were king.

Anyway still for sale and ill accept offers. Clearing as much stuff as i can so i can get the heck out of California. Idaho bound asap....
Old 12-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
100.00 takes it.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
This will work on my 1st gen Tacoma I4, just need to get it remapped right?
I can pick up next on the 9th if I have enough after paying OMD.
Located in San Diego near National City.