Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HID Lights.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
HID Lights.

Hey guys my buddies shop is running a sale on his HID lights. These are similar to Kragen lights u typically see but have a black ring instead of a red....

4in 35w spot or flood $90 each shipped limited to the first 12 of each light will come with a clear cover

Individual in the state of Arizona will need to be charged tax @9.4% . Outside no taxes will be added

Spot

Flood

Night (flood pattern from inside headlights on)

Also sells anything else u may need to include....King Shocks, Fox Shocks so on so forth.

Give Mike a call and put ur order in ASAP
First 12lights get this price!

928-920-3029
Old 11-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Do you live in yuma?? Ive bought a few things from over there
Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
do you have pics at night? these are tempting to get 1 spot and 1 flood for my quad.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #4
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Do you live in yuma?? Ive bought a few things from over there
Yes I do live in Yuma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
do you have pics at night? these are tempting to get 1 spot and 1 flood for my quad.
Picture of them at night added. Grant it the headlights were on. This light pack a punch that's for sure. For something like I guad I would go two floods. This way the light is spread out more but its ur choice
Old 11-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Yes I do live in Yuma.

Picture of them at night added. Grant it the headlights were on. This light pack a punch that's for sure. For something like I guad I would go two floods. This way the light is spread out more but its ur choice
thanks, yeah i didn't think the floods would throw that well.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #12

Sale still on.....

Tabzone, King, Fox, Icon, Rigid Industries, Crow, Total Chaos the list goes on and on....u need it he can get it with good ass prices on everything call and talk to Mike @928-920-3029.

Also deals with Glassworks Unlimited, McNeil, Fiberwerx