LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1.5" Lug Centric Wheel Spacers

Old 11-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1.5" Lug Centric Wheel Spacers

sold
Old 11-29-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of uca's are those? and i thought the newer tacos with the non manual locking hubs can only use hub centric spacers?
Old 11-29-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
what kind of uca's are those? and i thought the newer tacos with the non manual locking hubs can only use hub centric spacers?
Icon Billet UCA's.
No they can use lug centric but some people get wheel vibes, but thats why i got the acorn lug nuts
Old 11-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #4
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
$60? Why r u getting rid of them? I might be interested but ive always held back cuz idk if they cause any problems when 4x-ing? Anyone with experience wanna chime in? If no issues ill prob get them
Old 11-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
$60? Why r u getting rid of them? I might be interested but ive always held back cuz idk if they cause any problems when 4x-ing? Anyone with experience wanna chime in? If no issues ill prob get them

Getting them cause I think I'm getting spindles and don't want that wide of a front end.
I've never had any issues with them. The most common issue people have is wheel vibes, but with the acorn lugs I've never ran into that problem
Old 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
had 1.75 inch spacers for a few days before i sold them(ended up going a different route with my truck) but i didnt have any vibes or anything weird !! GLWS!
Old 11-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #7

thanks for the input!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #8

ttt
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #9

bump
Old 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #10

ttt
Old 12-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #11

bump
Old 12-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #12
jmoss13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Radio/Sensor Operator
Name: Jeremy
jmoss13's Tacoma Gallery
Where u located in Cali? If local I can pick up
Old 12-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoss13 View Post
Where u located in Cali? If local I can pick up
Santa Barbara
Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #14
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't have 1.5" but I have 1.25" spacers from All-Pro on all four corners, no problems with them off-roading. There are numerous people who are running wheel spacers that take their truck out. I just re-torque mine after a wheeling trip or two and every time I rotate my tires. Also, I use Loctite.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #15

Ttt
Old 12-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #16

btt
Old 12-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #17

btt
Old 12-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
I don't have 1.5" but I have 1.25" spacers from All-Pro on all four corners, no problems with them off-roading. There are numerous people who are running wheel spacers that take their truck out. I just re-torque mine after a wheeling trip or two and every time I rotate my tires. Also, I use Loctite.
oh ok... sweet well thanks for the input...
Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #19

Quote:
oh ok... sweet well thanks for the input...
yeah there is plenty of people who offroad, just make sure you check the lug nuts every so often
Old 12-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #20

sold