Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Scepter Military Fuel Cans

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
scmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud of
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Greig
scmedic85's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Scepter Military Fuel Cans

Looking to buy a few Scepter Military Fuel Cans. If you have any available to sell let me know condition and price including shipping to 29401.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.littleappleliquidation.co...allon-20l.html
Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ouch.. $140..I'm still looking for ya!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit , I can buy those brand new for $70
Old 11-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
CRONKED TaCo is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
CRONKED TaCo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Gallon...rds=jerry+cans

I know that this is not the specific one but its 50 bucks. Is there a difference between the one you want and this one. Will one last longer?
Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRONKED TaCo View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Gallon...rds=jerry+cans

I know that this is not the specific one but its 50 bucks. Is there a difference between the one you want and this one. Will one last longer?
Look at that 5 star rating.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
scmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud ofscmedic85 has much to be proud of
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Greig
scmedic85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Look at that 5 star rating.
This. The scepter cans are much higher quality and I trust them not to leak; those no so much.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
rotopax? maybe instead. the quality is amazing. i have used them and they are impressive. will be picking up a few my self to mount to my bed rack. made in usa of course. just a thought.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
rotopax? maybe instead. the quality is amazing. i have used them and they are impressive. will be picking up a few my self to mount to my bed rack. made in usa of course. just a thought.
The only drawback with the Rotopax I see is their small capacity
Old 11-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
well jerry cans are five gal biggest roto pax are 4 gal. however they can be easily stacked. they were designed to be stacked and mounted together.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a used Scepter fuel can with a nozzle for $100 I believe off a member here a while back. Haven't seen one for sale since Have you checked all the online US surplus stores? I know some of them carry them for a lot cheaper but they aren't that easy to find.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
well jerry cans are five gal biggest roto pax are 4 gal. however they can be easily stacked. they were designed to be stacked and mounted together.
I get that , but they are more money by the time you buy a couple cans and extended mounting brackets etc

They are still sweet though , don't get me wrong
Old 11-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #13
CRONKED TaCo is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
CRONKED TaCo's Tacoma Gallery
Egg on my face i probably should have looked them up on Google. I wonder if a person in the military would be able to buy them? If they can i probably get my brother to get them.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #14
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/s...20can%20&eMode=

I found this website

Products Discussed in this Thread