Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/Parting: 2006 TRD Sport DC 4X4 Tacoma

Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
vincevs is on a distinguished road

Name: Vince
vincevs's Tacoma Gallery
Angry FS/Parting: 2006 TRD Sport DC 4X4 Tacoma

My wife just crashed by Black 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 at 49,000 miles!

My insurance company has given me the option to buy back the damaged truck. I am looking to sell the vehicle as a whole or to part it out. I'm posting this ad because I will find out the buyback details tomorrow and I want to make sure it will be worth it for me. She hit a concrete median with the front pass corner then spun around and hit the rear drivers corner. I will have some pictures of the truck tomorrow or the day after. I would be willing to list the truck on ebay if someone would prefer a more "secure transaction".

VEHICLE DETAILS:
2006 Toyota Tacoma
Trim: TRD Sport with 6 speed manual transmission
Options: 4X4, Premium JBL Stereo, Hard box cover, TRD exhaust, tailgate extension, etc.

DAMAGE
Front: Bumper, fenders, Rad and probably the rad support. (Grill and hood looked "ok" but might be bent)
Rear: Bumper and drivers side of box is bent. Tailgate appears OK.
Frame: Appraiser says that there "may be hidden frame damage" but appears to be "ok".
Interior: Drivers (steering wheel) airbag, drivers seatbelt

GOOD CONDITION:
Cab: The entire cab is untouched all 4 doors and everything is PERFECT
Engine: 4.0L vvti (radiator is damaged)
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Differential: Limited slip
Suspension: Rear leafs replaced with the new redesigned 2009 leaf packs 2 months ago (still have stickers)
Transfer Case:
TRD exhaust system:

I will attach some pictures as soon as I get the truck. This is a US truck and it is currently imported into Canada. I can deliver to the boarder for shipping back to the US or would be willing to do what I can to get it to you and I would be happy to list on ebay. I obviously assume it will be salvage title vehicle or to be used for parts. This would make a perfect offroad truck with a big steel front bumper, rad and support with a new steering wheel and you would be set!

I am open to any reasonable offers.
Please email me at trdyota@gmail.com

Vince
Old 01-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Sent ya a pm
Old 01-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent for Trd Exhaust
Old 01-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
got a pic of the drivers seat? wonder how hard it'd be to convert the steering wheel radio controls?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a PM. I need the tailgate entender and a TPMS sensor. Also the other thing I mentioned in the PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #6

vincevs's Tacoma Gallery
Ideally I would like someone to buy the entire truck but that being said if there is enough interest I might be better off parting it.

Send me a e-mail to trdyota@gmail.com and make me a $ offer. I will keep a list of all my offers waiting, ideally, for someone to purchase the entire truck. If I can't sell the truck I will start parting it out. If I part it, I will charge you for the part plus the actual shipping cost and I can send via USPS/CanadaPost to avoid all customs brokerage costs and cheap shipping unless you want it sent fast. I'll sell to the highest offer and I will accept PayPal only.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
NewJay will become famous soon enough
NewJay's Tacoma Gallery
sent pm on the hood and exhaust
Hope your wife is OK!!
Old 01-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #8

vincevs's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
My wife is fine, other then a sore neck, and the kids were in the truck too but they are PERFECT and not even a sore muscle. The Tacoma is an awsome truck! And we owe alot to the safety engineers over at Toyota. We are going with a 4runner now because my wife wants one. She let's me keep my '67 Camaro in the garage so she gets whatever she wants.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
Sean will become famous soon enough
Sean's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of hard bed cover ? And where in Canada are you ?
Old 01-27-2009, 01:12 PM   #11

vincevs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
What kind of hard bed cover ? And where in Canada are you ?
I am in Lethbridge Alberta Canada. I am actually driving to Calgary today in the rental car... ha ha.
Here is some info about the bed cover:
http://www.truckinweb.com/tech/body/.../photo_01.html
It is in great shape and I just changed the air shocks a few months ago.

PLEASE send all questions and request to trdyota@gmail.com!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear man. PM'd you about the leaf packs.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:20 AM   #13
bcmedic will become famous soon enoughbcmedic will become famous soon enough
bcmedic's Tacoma Gallery
what colour is this thing??

nevermind saw the colour...black

you've got pm,
Old 01-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #14

vincevs's Tacoma Gallery
Still trying to sell the entire truck... Parts start coming off next week...

Everything is available. Highest offer takes it. Let me know your price to trdyota@gmail.com and I'll let you know once I work everything out with the insurance company this week. I will charge actual shipping with no markup and I will send it however you prefer. My postal code is T1J2A1 so that you can get your own shipping estimates. Ideally I would like to sell the entire truck but with all these parts requests I might be better off parting it. I'll post a message to the forum and let everyone know once I get this sorted out.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #15
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
From canada to georgia 116 dollars for a 60 pound item shipped! Almost the same as what I would be paying for the item.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:25 AM   #16

vincevs's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha... yes, shipping costs suck but not THAT bad.

It is a bed extender... not a transmission. It is probably only 6 to 8 lbs tops. I had it shipped to me from a US dealership in Texas for ~$30. And this is why I would rather just list stuff on ebay. If I part it out I will probably post all the part requests on ebay and add a link to this site. Bid, buy and auto caluclate shipping. Done Done AND Done. Hope to have an update soon! Keep you posted!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #17
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I looked up the weight of the bed extender on toyota it said the weight was 60 pounds for the packaging. But that does sound a bit high. If you can ship it for 30 by all means. That would be great.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #18
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
How are the headlights and taillights on it?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #19
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
where are you located. i am interested in the hood with scoop if its not damaged
Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #20
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the bed extender?