2012 TX edition rims and tires

Old 12-01-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
MFIC
TACOMA APA is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Border Patrol
Name: JOE
TACOMA APA's Tacoma Gallery
2012 TX edition rims and tires

TX edition rims and tires. From toyota package runs about 1400 ill take 1k obo. Only used about 800 miles. Lmk. Call or txt Joe @ 915-346-8211 buyer responsible for shipping. Will deliver within close distance to el paso tx.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
You must post pictures of your for sale items, or see your thread locked.

Frank
Old 12-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
MFIC

Will do posted this up through my phone. Pics i got on my comp at home. At work right now. Ill post em up soon as i get home.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA APA View Post
Will do posted this up through my phone. Pics i got on my comp at home. At work right now. Ill post em up soon as i get home.
Not a reasonable excuse. Read the rules. You should have waited till you were ready before posting.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld [NEW]

BUYERS
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #5
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Not a reasonable excuse. Read the rules. You should have waited till you were ready before posting.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld [NEW]

BUYERS
1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

calm down dude...he's new
Old 12-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #6
UBIQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
calm down dude...he's new
Hey, I didn't make the rules dude. And "new" never seems like a reason to be exempt from the rules.

Frank
Old 12-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure he appreciates all of the bumps, dudes.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #8
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Hey, I didn't make the rules dude. And "new" never seems like a reason to be exempt from the rules.

Frank

Old 12-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #9
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
I seem to remember a couple people on here posting recently wanting to buy these rims....

Heres a thread...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...lock-rims.html
Old 12-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #10
MFIC

Thanks Toy yoda, yes i am new to the site, as for highland logan no need to be a dick about it, the pics will come soon, so don't get the panties in a twist being hardcore on a keyboard im just trying to unload some wheels. Foxer thank you for the link ill share my item there... Oh and logan thanks for the bumps on my post eh...
Old 12-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #11
Pyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Pyrite Mica's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Canadians be high strung!

While the rules are the rules, there is no reason to be nasty, especially to new members. This forum should be inviting and educational to all members old and new.

Having said that, Black or Bronze wheels?

If I had been closer, I would have been very interested.

Get that picture posted up. I am sure you will have no problem selling them and the price seems reasonable.

Welcome from another fairly new member. I spent a few years on the IH8MUD forum and both benefited from it and aided others. These forums can be great when used appropriately and without unnecessary attitude.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #12
MFIC

Hey thanks brotha. I will post up soon.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA APA View Post
Hey thanks brotha. I will post up soon.
Nice to have ya bud...don't worry about that dude up top....

Gotta live Internet bad asses right?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #14
MFIC

thanks colts.. LOL FUCKER thinks hes all hardcore on the keyboard...
Old 12-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #15
MFIC

Old 12-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #16
MFIC

Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #17
MFIC

Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #18
MFIC

Old 12-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #19
MFIC

so there you go figured out the pics, one wheel has curb rash :-( if you like the wheels buy em, or just comment for the bump. LOL thanks for lookin
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #20
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Gay!