Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ICON 2.5 piggyback rear shocks

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
Icontrdsport is on a distinguished road
Icontrdsport's Tacoma Gallery
ICON 2.5 piggyback rear shocks

i have a set of used icon 2.5 piggyback rear shocks these shocks fit 03 and up 4 runners as well as 07 and up fj cruisers these shocks are used but still in excellent working condition these shocks retail for 440 a piece i will let the set go for 600 need these gone asap email me for actual pics pic below is just for reference cbailiff86@gmail.com emails go to my phone so i will answer back quickly located in so cal local pickups only will not ship

Technical Specs:

2.5" Diameter Shock Body
5" PiggyBack Reservoir
Reservoir Stem prevents shock rotation
Stem to Eye Construction ensures OE fitment and easy installation
Lower COM12 Spherical Bearing for longevity and minimal deflection
100% Rebuildable and Revalvable
Attached Thumbnails
ICON 2.5 piggyback rear shocks-03-current-4runner-07-current-fj-57710.jpg  

Old 12-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Do this not fit 05+ Tacoma's? I've always wondered why the Tacoma doesn't get a piggyback

GLWS

Edit: you need a photo of the actual shock you are selling. Not a manufacturer photo

Old 12-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
Icontrdsport is on a distinguished road
Icontrdsport's Tacoma Gallery
Could put upload a photo of the actual shock from my phone......no these dont fit the tacoma but icon does make a remote resi version in 2.0 and 2.5 diameters and i realize this isnt a tacoma part but figured everyone on here might want them for there wifes ride or know someone who wants them

Old 12-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
What are the extended and collapsed length's? I might be interested if they are the right size.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Do this not fit 05+ Tacoma's? I've always wondered why the Tacoma doesn't get a piggyback

GLWS

Edit: you need a photo of the actual shock you are selling. Not a manufacturer photo
These are valved different than the Tacoma ones.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
These are valved different then then the Tacoma ones.
but will fit and work fine...

Old 12-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
These wil prob need re-valving as the weight of these vehicles are different.

Pics and measurements?

Old 12-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Need pics of the actual item. Not a stock photo.

Closed Thread