Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB CENTER CONSOLE TRIM PIECE,BUT IN EXCELLENT SHAPE ONLY

Old 12-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
WTB CENTER CONSOLE TRIM PIECE,BUT IN EXCELLENT SHAPE ONLY

Old 12-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't get any replies here you can try searching salvage yards. Ive used the following web site successfully in the past.

http://car-part.com/
Old 12-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
Flyinhigh is on a distinguished road
Flyinhigh's Tacoma Gallery
i have one, not sure of condition i will look tommorrow when im home and let you know
Old 12-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I need one of these too. Doesn't have to be in excellent condition, but descent.

Sorry for piggy backing, OP.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
I have one that is perfect but also has a hole drilled in it where an led was put for an alarm... dont know if you have any interest but let me know if you want me to take pictures!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
I have one that is perfect but also has a hole drilled in it where an led was put for an alarm... dont know if you have any interest but let me know if you want me to take pictures!
If OP doesn't take it, I'm interested.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
Flyinhigh is on a distinguished road
Flyinhigh's Tacoma Gallery
Op found mine good shape but has a couple of nicks on it so not perfect but still very nice