Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Deaver F67's, 12" shackles, spring mounts (SOCAL)

Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Deaver F67's, 12" shackles, spring mounts (SOCAL)

Hey everyone, I recently picked up some RaceRunner 2.5 16" resis' to longtravel the rear of my truck, and I'm looking for the following so I can finish it up:
Deaver f67 rear springs, must be in relatively good condition
12" Shackles, preferably Total Chaos but I don't mind high quality copies.
Spring mounts (preferably Total Chaos, don't mind other brands though)

Looking for people local to SOCAL, don't mind driving If i need to to get a good deal. Drove 300 miles for these shocks, but It has to be worth it.

Please shoot me a PM if you are intersted in selling any of the above, or know someone who is. Thanks!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/169517.htm youve probably seen it but...
Old 12-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

i like you offer... i was thinking the same thing, he was asking way to much
Old 12-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #7

bump...