Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FT: 1970 Datsun 510 Rotary swapped

Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
FT: 1970 Datsun 510 Rotary swapped

Looking to trade my 90% restored 1970 datsun 510. Ive been restoring modifying it for half a year now but i just ran out of time and want a truck since we dont have any drag strips/tracks here. It is a 2 door sedan, which was bone stock when i got it. The car has come very far though. Im the 3rd owner, it says 60k on the odometer. I have the bonded title for it

Stripped to bare metal, molded fender flares, and painted Honda Milano Red
XXR 531's 16x8 brand new
Falken low profile tires never even driven on
Completely redone interior including new door panels, headliner, and carpet (black/red stitching)
rhino-lined trunk
Recaro replica seats
repainted dash plastics and dash pad is fiberglassed so you can paint it or carbonfiber it
12a rotary swap from a daily driver rx7 i owned
street port
custom headers/exhaust straight pipe
racing beat intake manifold
Holley 600 4 barrel carb
10mm racing spark plug wires
rx7 5 speed tranny
shortened driveshaft
smoked taillights
i have all the parts you see missing, i took most the trim off and sandblasted / painted them black
brand new weatherstripping for all the windows and doors
have all the windows
harness

Heres a link to my build thread so you can look at everything thats been done: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/44...-2-door-build/

I am looking for a long travel truck, i am open to anything just send me pics and info to 928-817-2185 I can send a lot more pics too
I am located in Yuma, AZ but can travel to LA and surrounding areas or Northern phoenix

Old 12-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
how the hell can you run out of time? cancer? aids? famine? nice ratsun and link no worky
Old 12-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Damn!!!! Brings back so many memories. I still kick myself for selling my dads 69 that was clean inside out for $500! Didn't know what I had at the time
Old 12-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
how the hell can you run out of time? cancer? aids? famine? nice ratsun and link no worky
Lol. Since he wants to trade for an LT truck guess he wants to go out in his terms blasting through a desert.

Sweet looking car though
Old 12-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
Its called being lazy and broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Its pretty sick!
Trade? haha just kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Damn!!!! Brings back so many memories. I still kick myself for selling my dads 69 that was clean inside out for $500! Didn't know what I had at the time
Shoulda sold it to me! thats crazy haha
Old 12-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Lol. Since he wants to trade for an LT truck guess he wants to go out in his terms blasting through a desert.

Sweet looking car though
I can always make time for offroading though
Old 12-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #8
DevilTaco is on a distinguished road

DevilTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much is that thing worth out right?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTaco View Post
How much is that thing worth out right?
Im guessing around the 8.5k-9.5k mark? You dont see many for sale on craigslist or anything. Its actually my friends but we live in an area with no drag strips, tracks or anything. Everybody here is into offroading since we have the dunes, tons of desert and everything right around us so he wants a truck to mess around with
Old 12-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
DevilTaco is on a distinguished road

DevilTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I hear ya. It looks really clean and I have always wanted to build one. Glws.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #11
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Trade? haha just kidding
You made a funny
Old 12-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTaco View Post
Yeah I hear ya. It looks really clean and I have always wanted to build one. Glws.
Yeah you gotta hear it, its even better! Ported rotary's make the besstt sound ever. Just makes you happy inside haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
You made a funny
Lol i always make the funnys
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #13
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Quality paint shop man, even got the JOTO seal of approval. haha I keed, I keed

The best bet to sell it in Yuma is at the Midnight at the Oasis carshow, but thats not till March.

Props for doing such a huge restoration at your age
Old 12-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post

Quality paint shop man, even got the JOTO seal of approval. haha I keed, I keed

The best bet to sell it in Yuma is at the Midnight at the Oasis carshow, but thats not till March.

Props for doing such a huge restoration at your age
Hahah dont worry its a nice paint job you have to see it in person my dad's been friends with him for a long time and has seen a lot of work he's done. I wasnt gonna take it somewhere unless i knew they did a good job. Me and my friend are constantly doing something on our cars/trucks, its a lot more fun to spend money on that stuff than things like $300 shoes
Old 12-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #15
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My family have used shops like that for on a Jeep wrangler, Cherokee and old bronco. They have all came out looking great. Its the best bang for the buck since the most critical part of a paint job is prep work, and your Datsun was seems to be sanded down very well.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
My family have used shops like that for on a Jeep wrangler, Cherokee and old bronco. They have all came out looking great. Its the best bang for the buck since the most critical part of a paint job is prep work, and your Datsun was seems to be sanded down very well.
Hahah yep it might not be the best looking shop but they do some good work!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!.........GLWT
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Love it!.........GLWT
Thanks man!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:07 AM   #19
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is sweet! I'd drive the shit out of that.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
That thing is sweet! I'd drive the shit out of that.
Hahah thanks man

Ttt!