Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2" Wheel Spacers

Old 12-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
2" Wheel Spacers

All-Pro 2" Wheel spacer with lug nuts. Less than 1 yr old. Used to match rear width to the front while I was running my AP long travel kit. New they are $99/pair plus shipping so...

$75 shipped

Old 12-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
These are the lug centric ones right? Wanted to run the hub ones just in case but this is a great deal!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I couldnt find any hub centric 2" spacers anywhere when I was in the market for them.

As long as the lugs are torqued down evenly and properly you will never have an issue.

Great deal is RIGHT!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
what did you torque the bolts on the spacer down to?
Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
what did you torque the bolts on the spacer down to?
90-95 ft-lb. Evenly is the key word in my previous post. Since they are lug centric they center using the lugnuts.

If you tighten one lugnut down all the way first, the spacer centers itself by the one lugnut, not all six. I usually work the "star" pattern and go 30 ft-lb for all lugs, then 60 ft-lb, then 90 ft-lb.

Then i check the torque a day or two later and never touch them or even think about them again.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:24 AM   #8
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #9
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
90-95 ft-lb. Evenly is the key word in my previous post. Since they are lug centric they center using the lugnuts.

If you tighten one lugnut down all the way first, the spacer centers itself by the one lugnut, not all six. I usually work the "star" pattern and go 30 ft-lb for all lugs, then 60 ft-lb, then 90 ft-lb.

Then i check the torque a day or two later and never touch them or even think about them again.
got it. i also did the star on mine and i tightened them gradually but not that gradual. there are slight vibes from the front so im gonna have to take them off and do this technique
Old 12-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #10
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sold