Access Cab Bolt-On Sliders/Nerf Bars

Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
Banned
Chakaplaka is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Gang-Unit Division
Name: Todd
Chakaplaka's Tacoma Gallery
Access Cab Bolt-On Sliders/Nerf Bars

These are bolt-on (to the frame) sliders/step-bars with a kickout. They get the job done but you cannot hilift the vehicle off of these.

SOLD

Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakaplaka View Post
These are bolt-on (to the frame) sliders/step-bars with a kickout. They get the job done but you cannot hilift the vehicle off of these.

$200 OBO

are those Avids ?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
where are you located? do you have to drill holes?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Banned
Good Eye Oz-T! They are Avids...

I am in Concord CA... no holes need to be drilled. you just pop off the rain plugs underneath.

I believe i am selling them tonight for $230 so I will keep you updated.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good Eye Oz-T! They are Avids...

I am in Concord CA... no holes need to be drilled. you just pop off the rain plugs underneath.

I believe i am selling them tonight for $230 so I will keep you updated.
They mount to the factory running board mounts in the floor of the cab , no ?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
They mount to the factory running board mounts in the floor of the cab , no ?

thats not the frame?
Old 12-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
thats not the frame?
No
Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
Banned
correct they mount to the cab and I sold them for $230....

TY!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
correct they mount to the cab and I sold them for $230....

TY!!!
Not sliders