Notices

Carpet / camping kit

Old 12-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
White4x4Taco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Josh
White4x4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Carpet / camping kit

Like new carpet / camping kit for 2005 or newer Tacoma regular bed. Both sides have hinged compartments for more storage.

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Carpet / camping kit-image.jpg  
Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
What is the name of that thing? You are to far away to make it a good deal for me unless your paying shipping too. LOL. 300 seems pretty reasonable to me. I dont even know what it is called. I have been trying to come up with a build idea myself. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I just need a manufacturer name.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
White4x4Taco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Josh
White4x4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got it from Fuller Trucks in Fullerton California. I know they don't build them there but I'm not sure who builds them. It works great, no setting up a tent, way warmer than a tent also. My wife and I were camping in the mountains with some friends and a storm rolled in, dropped into the low 30's and we were warm. All our friends in the tents didn't sleep well, froze their butts off.

It's for a 6ft bed.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #6
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
cut a foot off and ill take it! haha
Old 12-13-2012, 07:38 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
cut a foot off and ill take it! haha
Then he wouldn't be able to walk right.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
JP60pa2013 is on a distinguished road
Army:
JP60pa2013's Tacoma Gallery
been looking for this kit all over the place.
do you know who makes it? where did you get it?
any help much appreciated