LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SHACKLES / NEW / 2" LIFT / 1st Gen / 1995.5-2000 / FREE LSPV BRACKET

Old 12-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
SHACKLES / NEW / 2" LIFT / 1st Gen / 1995.5-2000 / FREE LSPV BRACKET

Brand new 2" lift shackles made for 95.5-00 first gen Toyota truck. Fat 1/2" material and 1-1/2" center tube ensures these are bullet proof. $75 + shipping. This is a 15% TW discount. Already made so no wait time. PayPal or credit card. Can be setup on website store for secure merchant checkout. PM if interested.

Shackles $75
USPS priority $15.00
Total $90
Attached Thumbnails
SHACKLES / NEW / 2" LIFT / 1st Gen / 1995.5-2000 / FREE LSPV BRACKET-shackle1.jpg  
Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
Banned
Chakaplaka is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Gang-Unit Division
Name: Todd
Chakaplaka's Tacoma Gallery
OMG BRIAN!!! Dude!!!! I havent seen you in forever!'

Been about 4 years now...... Can you make me a set of shackles or a shackle flip for my 2nd gen!?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakaplaka View Post
OMG BRIAN!!! Dude!!!! I havent seen you in forever!'

Been about 4 years now...... Can you make me a set of shackles or a shackle flip for my 2nd gen!?
Dang, 4 years, yeah time flies. I know there's a nice flip kit offered for your 2nd gen, I've seen it on here before. Have you seen it?
Old 12-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
Banned
Chakaplaka is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Gang-Unit Division
Name: Todd
Chakaplaka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Dang, 4 years, yeah time flies. I know there's a nice flip kit offered for your 2nd gen, I've seen it on here before. Have you seen it?

I have seen it and am on a waiting list for the next production run. I will still need extended shackles though. You think you could hook them up?