Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: John Deere 3800psi industrial pressure washer

Old 12-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: John Deere 3800psi industrial pressure washer

I bought this from lowes for a little over $1000, I got it home and realized it was way too big for what I wanted to do with it. I bought a smaller machine so I'm selling this one. It has a 13 hp Honda engine, 3800psi, 4gpm flow. Machine has ran for less than two hrs the exhaust is still clean the oil is still clear. It hasn't even had a full tank of gas through it. Asking $750 but open to offers. Model #020297
Old 12-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Reserved for photos trying to pull them from my gallery it's not working
Old 12-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
I bought this from lowes for a little over $1000, I got it home and realized it was way too big for what I wanted to do with it. I bought a smaller machine so I'm selling this one. It has a 13 hp Honda engine, 3800psi, 4gpm flow. Machine has ran for less than two hrs the exhaust is still clean the oil is still clear. It hasn't even had a full tank of gas through it. Asking $750 but open to offers.

Too big?
Old 12-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Op better put some kinda pic on here.. before a mod sees...
Old 12-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #5
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just go to your "my photos" and copy the embed code and paste it in the thread.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 12-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
Too big?
Yes too much pressure for what I wanted it to do.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Thanks +1
Old 12-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #9
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes too much pressure for what I wanted it to do.
Pressure can be manipulated. Changing orifice (nozzle) size, or backing off unloader will yield less pressure.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Pressure can be manipulated. Changing orifice (nozzle) size, or backing off unloader will yield less pressure.
I tried that. Machine still had too much pressure for what I was cleaning. I bought a 2150psi machine and thats perfect for me.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #11

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I tried that. Machine still had too much pressure for what I was cleaning. I bought a 2150psi machine and thats perfect for me.
Gotcha. Bump and GLWS.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Gotcha. Bump and GLWS.
Thanks, it's a really good deal for someone who needs it. I'm taking a good hit on a practically brand new machine.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #13
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
PRESSURE WASHER

Want to trade, I've got a Craftsman 2200 pound, 2.2 gpm, that's too small for my needs?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMAR30 View Post
Want to trade, I've got a Craftsman 2200 pound, 2.2 gpm, that's too small for my needs?
I've already bought a smaller 2150psi machine. Thanks though.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
Bump for offers. I can even work with you on shipping. (I work for a transportation company)
Old 12-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #16
Resident Jackass
Bump. I need this gone.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #17
Resident Jackass
Bump
Old 12-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #18
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
You cant just return it?
Old 12-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #19
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDJY View Post
You cant just return it?
I didn't even think of that.. You might be onto something here.. What is the time for return policy?
Old 12-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #20
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't even think of that.. You might be onto something here.. What is the time for return policy?
LOL when I read the first sentence return was the first thing that came to mind, how long has it been?