Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: All-Pro Wheel Spacers & Ipod Interface

Old 12-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
FS: All-Pro Wheel Spacers & Ipod Interface

*SOLD* Four 1.25 All-pro wheel spacers that were on my 4Runner since April. These are hubcentric. Comes with 24 lugs (12 extended length lugs for the front, and 12 standard). *SOLD*

Axxess iPod interface that I had in my 06 Tacoma. Plugs into that back of the radio and lets you control the iPod from the radio buttons. I used an iPod classic and it charged it but will require an adapter to charge the new iPods or iPhones $60obo picked up (I'll help you install it if you want) $70obo shipped to the lower 48.

Any questions PM me

Old 12-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP

Spacers sold

iPod cable still for sale
Old 12-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #3

TTT

iPod interface OBO
Old 12-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #4

bump
Old 01-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #5

TTT
Old 01-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
surf4life1102 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kristiian
surf4life1102's Tacoma Gallery
I can give you 60 but I'd need it shipped to Florida.