Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for NEW/USED 35/12.5/16 or 315/75/16

Old 12-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for NEW/USED 35/12.5/16 or 315/75/16

If you have these tires in the Southeast area. From SC to FL and they are still in good condition let me know. New 6" lift and my 285's look like baby tires.

Shoot me a pm or message on the thread.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
if looking for new and want to spread out your payments, i just picked up a set of 315-75-16 from Discount Tire on eBay...

no sales tax, free ship, and if you have paypal, BillMeLater is running an 18 month interest free finance special until 12/31...

you could get a full set with matching spares and end up financing interest free for less than $100 a month...

the tires i ordered came out of their Phoenix hub so i got them to my door in 2 business days...
Old 12-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
if looking for new and want to spread out your payments, i just picked up a set of 315-75-16 from Discount Tire on eBay...

no sales tax, free ship, and if you have paypal, BillMeLater is running an 18 month interest free finance special until 12/31...

you could get a full set with matching spares and end up financing interest free for less than $100 a month...

the tires i ordered came out of their Phoenix hub so i got them to my door in 2 business days...
That's super decent! Now does discount tire install free for tires you order from them?
Old 12-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
That's super decent! Now does discount tire install free for tires you order from them?
that, i don't know... we have a tire machine at the shop so i only really needed the tires by themselves...

my primary incentive for going this route though was the extended months of finance and lower interest rate if it did take me longer than 18 months to pay...

when i tried my local America's Tire, they matched the per-tire price, but then there was sales tax and mount and balance, 12 months interest free with 26.9% APR, and they said it would take 6 to 8 weeks to get the tires in as they are backordered...