Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

mounts, CB, RAM laptop base

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
mounts, CB, RAM laptop base

All items available for pickup or shipping from San Clemente, CA (92672)

(3) bed rail antenna mounts made by Armortech Offroad $20 shipped each

Link

Link

(1) 2nd gen antenna hood mount made by relentless offroad SOLD

Link

(1) Cobra DX 19 CB radio. SOLD

Link

(1) RAM base for a laptop, made for a 1999-2010 Ford F250. This is just the base, nothing else. Retails for $90. $40 shipped OBO

Link

Old 12-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
sebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to behold

Marines: CPL
Name: kevin
sebassusmc's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on the cb , you go paypal send me the invoice to sebassusmc@gmail.com
Old 12-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #3
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
if that deal falls through i want 2nd dibs on the radio! btw Grimm what radio you using now?
Old 12-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassusmc View Post
dibs on the cb , you go paypal send me the invoice to sebassusmc@gmail.com
Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
if that deal falls through i want 2nd dibs on the radio! btw Grimm what radio you using now?
I am using a Cobra 75 WXST. I don't have room for the 19 so I went with the 75.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
sebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to beholdsebassusmc is a splendid one to behold

Marines: CPL
Name: kevin
sebassusmc's Tacoma Gallery
i sent ya the money thanks man
Old 12-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
beat me to it ^ ill take a ato cb mount
Old 12-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take the relentless hood mount

pm sent
Old 12-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Sent

I am using a Cobra 75 WXST. I don't have room for the 19 so I went with the 75.

How do you like that 75 and how far does it pick up?
Old 12-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #9
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the 75, not sure if i want a uni 520, cobra 19 or cobra 75. but ive heard the 75's dont transmit aswell nor last as long as the other 2! whats your input on em?
Old 12-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #10
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dog View Post
How do you like that 75 and how far does it pick up?
Its all in the antenna. I moved my antenna off the roof so my range isnt as good as it used to be so I cant really gauge the range on it. I have the HAM radio for range and clarity. CB is just vehicle to vehicle communication on the trails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
how do you like the 75, not sure if i want a uni 520, cobra 19 or cobra 75. but ive heard the 75's dont transmit aswell nor last as long as the other 2! whats your input on em?
It's a good compact unit for those that are low on space.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #11
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Update to first post, still have the bedrail mounts and RAM base left.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the antenna mounts!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #13
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for 2 antenna mounts
Old 01-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #14
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
2 antenna mounts still available

Products Discussed in this Thread