Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand new parts - how much????

Old 12-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Taco Shi is on a distinguished road
Taco Shi's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new parts - how much????

Hey all, I just traded my 2010 4 cylinder access cab for my baby.... 2013 black DCSB 6m.... I worked an OME lift into the deal so I could switch my tires over, looks beautiful.. Pics real soon... I have the OEM shocks, springs, and coils, as well as 4 tires and rims.... All is brand new! 32km on them before they were switched out... What should I be asking for these? Ideally I'd love to sell the whole lot vs pieces at a time... Any suggestions would be great.... I'm in Canada, BC coast....

Front- Bilstein shocks and coil springs (pair each)
Rear- Bilstein shocks and leaf springs (pair each)
Wheels - Toyota Aluminum 17" TRD (4)
Tires- 265 65r 17 BF Goodrich Dueler H/T (4)
Old 12-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Realize you a noobie but needs pics of actual parts or this will be locked by mod's
Old 12-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
Taco Shi is on a distinguished road
Taco Shi's Tacoma Gallery
Oh? Ok will take a few pics ASAP
Old 12-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Are the wheels the TRD bead lock ones?
(not exactly bead lock but you know what I'm talking about)