Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 6 Lug Nuts

Old 12-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 6 Lug Nuts

Hello,
I'm in negotiations for this set of wheels but the owner wants to keep 6 lugs for his spare tire (apparently the ones he has for the new wheels don't work on his spare).

So.... WANTED - 6 LUGS for the RIM pictured below.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I will give you six lug nuts for free if you pay for shipping...
Old 12-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I will give you six lug nuts for free if you pay for shipping...
This is KARMA I am sure but my family is currently visiting my brother in law in Beaverton til WED. Any chance you'd drop em off on SW Morning Hill Drive?

Too much to ask?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Update - 04LTTacoma is going to drop off the six lugs at my brother-in-law's house and the family will bring em back to NM on WED.

He's definitely going above and beyond and is much appreciated.

You guys/gals have a really nice forum here.

Glad to be a part of it.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
wooot.......
Old 12-31-2012, 06:48 AM   #7

Well... turns out the lug nuts that Zack had weren't the same as what I needed. Luckily I got to him before he drove over.

Here's what I needed.

Here's what I bought - Minus 6 Lugs

Here's what it looked like before (225's UGH) and my speedo was off by 5mph.

Work in progress.

then BAM - finished product.

Speedo now corrected. Woot Woot.

By the way you can buy factory lugs at Auto Zone (go figure) they are however 5 bucks a piece. That's 30 bucks I didn't want to spend but I couldn't wait.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #8
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I had 6 lugs sitting in my garage you could have had. Looks a lot better now though.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Damn I had 6 lugs sitting in my garage you could have had. Looks a lot better now though.
Thanks. It was a 24hr turn around or less kind of deal. With the holidays and such, people got better things to do. Better to bite the bullet and get what I want... I always say.

I'm digging the new look. Got some props at work today.